Cycling South America has received its latest bit of (admittedly modest) media coverage – find a short report on the University of Sheffield’s Journalism Department website, where I was a postgraduate student a couple of years ago. It’s an excellent institution and the time I spent there was amongst the most enjoyable and downright tough 9 months I can remember – perhaps in a way excellent preparation for the trip to South America!
Cycling South AmericaHello and welcome to my blog! It will document my attempt to cycle the entire South American continent, from raising awareness and fundraising to the actual journey itself.
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/A7ZxRs45tTg?a BICEP | GLUE (Official Video) 1 week ago
- Currently working 7 days a week so not been tweeting/blogging/writing much lately - but still trying to keep the tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @belfastcc not impressed with bin lorries driving the wrong way up and blocking entrance to our 1-way street today… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- @Tesco we might only be talking 10grams, but then every little helps... https://t.co/Nob68a6vAx 6 months ago
- Took 3 members of staff in Edinburgh McDonalds to verify that my Northern Ireland banknote was legal and then gave… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 months ago