Cycling South America has received its latest bit of (admittedly modest) media coverage – find a short report on the University of Sheffield’s Journalism Department website, where I was a postgraduate student a couple of years ago. It’s an excellent institution and the time I spent there was amongst the most enjoyable and downright tough 9 months I can remember – perhaps in a way excellent preparation for the trip to South America!
Cycling South AmericaHello and welcome to my blog! It will document my attempt to cycle the entire South American continent, from raising awareness and fundraising to the actual journey itself.
- @Tesco we might only be talking 10grams, but then every little helps... https://t.co/Nob68a6vAx 1 month ago
- Took 3 members of staff in Edinburgh McDonalds to verify that my Northern Ireland banknote was legal and then gave… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- @s01b97 Thanks Steff that's really kind of you, very happy to hear that you liked the book and that it's sparked an… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- A moving account of my great grandfather, who died 100 years ago today tomruffles.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/george… 4 months ago
- RT @JGreenwood91: @Keithruffles enjoying the book, Keith. Popped over to Vilnius last week, perfect setting to read it in! https://t.co/XaK… 5 months ago