Well, page 3 of today’s Yorkshire Evening Post anyway; you can see an online version here if you’re not fortunate enough to live in Leeds. And there’s been media interest from other publications too, so hopefully more articles will appear in time. Now I’ve just got to find some sponsors…
Cycling South AmericaHello and welcome to my blog! It will document my attempt to cycle the entire South American continent, from raising awareness and fundraising to the actual journey itself.
- RT @OwenSmith_MP: Just been sacked by @jeremycorbyn for my long held views on the damage #Brexit will do to the Good Friday Agreement & the… 3 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/A7ZxRs45tTg?a BICEP | GLUE (Official Video) 5 months ago
- Currently working 7 days a week so not been tweeting/blogging/writing much lately - but still trying to keep the tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- @belfastcc not impressed with bin lorries driving the wrong way up and blocking entrance to our 1-way street today… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 months ago
- @Tesco we might only be talking 10grams, but then every little helps... https://t.co/Nob68a6vAx 12 months ago