Tonight sees the start of a three-part BBC series on contemporary South America, fronted by Jonathan Dimbleby. It’ll take in some of the places I’ll be visiting during next year’s cycle and might make for useful watching for anyone else planning a trip to the Cono Sur and the rest of the continent.
Cycling South AmericaHello and welcome to my blog! It will document my attempt to cycle the entire South American continent, from raising awareness and fundraising to the actual journey itself.
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/A7ZxRs45tTg?a BICEP | GLUE (Official Video) 1 week ago
- Currently working 7 days a week so not been tweeting/blogging/writing much lately - but still trying to keep the tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @belfastcc not impressed with bin lorries driving the wrong way up and blocking entrance to our 1-way street today… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- @Tesco we might only be talking 10grams, but then every little helps... https://t.co/Nob68a6vAx 6 months ago
- Took 3 members of staff in Edinburgh McDonalds to verify that my Northern Ireland banknote was legal and then gave… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 months ago