I got a very swift response to my request for hints and tips from Dave Wilson of South America Cycle fame, who very kindly pointed me in the direction of Alastair Humphreys. Alastair is an adventurer and motivational speaker with plenty of advice for those who have their sights set on having an adventure; if you’re also planning a big trip on two wheels it’s well worth a look…
Cycling South AmericaHello and welcome to my blog! It will document my attempt to cycle the entire South American continent, from raising awareness and fundraising to the actual journey itself.
- @Tesco we might only be talking 10grams, but then every little helps... https://t.co/Nob68a6vAx 1 month ago
- Took 3 members of staff in Edinburgh McDonalds to verify that my Northern Ireland banknote was legal and then gave… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- @s01b97 Thanks Steff that's really kind of you, very happy to hear that you liked the book and that it's sparked an… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- A moving account of my great grandfather, who died 100 years ago today tomruffles.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/george… 4 months ago
- RT @JGreenwood91: @Keithruffles enjoying the book, Keith. Popped over to Vilnius last week, perfect setting to read it in! https://t.co/XaK… 5 months ago