I got a very swift response to my request for hints and tips from Dave Wilson of South America Cycle fame, who very kindly pointed me in the direction of Alastair Humphreys. Alastair is an adventurer and motivational speaker with plenty of advice for those who have their sights set on having an adventure; if you’re also planning a big trip on two wheels it’s well worth a look…
Cycling South AmericaHello and welcome to my blog! It will document my attempt to cycle the entire South American continent, from raising awareness and fundraising to the actual journey itself.
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/A7ZxRs45tTg?a BICEP | GLUE (Official Video) 1 week ago
- Currently working 7 days a week so not been tweeting/blogging/writing much lately - but still trying to keep the tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @belfastcc not impressed with bin lorries driving the wrong way up and blocking entrance to our 1-way street today… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- @Tesco we might only be talking 10grams, but then every little helps... https://t.co/Nob68a6vAx 6 months ago
- Took 3 members of staff in Edinburgh McDonalds to verify that my Northern Ireland banknote was legal and then gave… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 months ago