If you have a look at the links section you’ll see some fascinating accounts of long-distance journeys by bike in South America and elsewhere. I’ve contacted the authors behind a few of these to see if they would be interested in offering any tips or advice when it comes to both the practicalities of cycling and the fundraising efforts that go into it. I’ll post any responses I get on here.
Cycling South AmericaHello and welcome to my blog! It will document my attempt to cycle the entire South American continent, from raising awareness and fundraising to the actual journey itself.
- @Tesco we might only be talking 10grams, but then every little helps... https://t.co/Nob68a6vAx 1 month ago
- Took 3 members of staff in Edinburgh McDonalds to verify that my Northern Ireland banknote was legal and then gave… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- @s01b97 Thanks Steff that's really kind of you, very happy to hear that you liked the book and that it's sparked an… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- A moving account of my great grandfather, who died 100 years ago today tomruffles.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/george… 4 months ago
- RT @JGreenwood91: @Keithruffles enjoying the book, Keith. Popped over to Vilnius last week, perfect setting to read it in! https://t.co/XaK… 5 months ago